Digital Marketing Agency
The concept of Digital marketing is very broad since it encompasses all those advertising and commercial actions that are executed in the media and internet channels: social networks, blogs, websites, video platforms, forums, etc.
Parallel to the tremendous development and evolution that digital technology has experienced, online marketing has been experiencing, in a progressive and very fast, profound changes in both opportunities it provides recipients and the techniques and tools used. Therefore it is imperative to work alongside a top digital marketing agency in Australia.
Importance of Digital Marketing
- Measurement: when performing a digital marketing strategy can be measured much more easily than traditional marketing strategies.
- Recruitment and customer loyalty: digital marketing allows to attract and attract potential customers and retain current customers.
- Increase in sales: digital marketing can significantly increase sales of the company because the potential customers of most organizations are in the digital world.
- Create community: digital marketing and especially social media marketing allows creating a community that interacts with the brand, creating an emotional link between it and its customers.
- Channel with great reach: digital marketing uses the Internet and social networks as a channel, which allows a great impact on the reach and positioning of brands.
- Experimentation: digital marketing allows to test tactics and adjust strategies in real time to optimize results.
Advantages of digital marketing
It’s no wonder that digital marketing is growing a lot nowadays.
One of the main reasons is that there is the fact that more and more people connected to the internet, leaving television and radio in the background. Also, in addition to that, digital marketing has several advantages such as:
- Communication: Traditional marketing – the one done outside the internet such as outdoor, TV, press and radio – does not allow consumers to communicate easily with the company about what they have just seen. Digital marketing already allows communication between companies and consumers easily, 24 hours a day and many times in real time.
- Global reach: If you have already studied marketing, you know that one of the famous 4 Ps of marketing is “Place”, that is, the places where you will carry out your marketing actions.
For example, if your campaign uses exteriors or flyers, the choice of location influences the cost and impact of the action. An exterior in Hervey Bay, for example, will not impact consumers in Melbourne.
- Data: In addition to attracting more attention from the consumer, each time it interacts with a marketing action, you get information about it, which can help you better understand your Buyer and create increasingly efficient actions. The real benefit of using data in digital marketing is the economy of time and money.
This prevents a campaign from being created based on assumptions and makes sure that the message communicated is in accordance with the public and that the channels used are those that the public enters.
- Real-time: Since digital marketing is based on the internet, everything can be accompanied in real time.
While an advertisement in the newspaper cannot be changed after it has been printed and it is difficult to measure its performance. The text of a campaign in AdWords can be adjusted automatically hundreds of times a day and generate data that helps to understand if the objectives are being achieved or not and know what needs to be modified to generate the expected results.